Adult Riding holidays
If you’re looking for a horse riding holiday in Scotland, a mid-week Adult Horse Riding Holiday at Crieff Hydro is just the thing to help you improve your equestrian skills and knowledge.
Let us know if there are any particular areas you would like to improve in either flatwork or jumping and we’ll be happy to get you up to speed.
Our Adult Horse Riding Holidays include four nights’ accommodation and four days’ horse riding, full Scottish breakfast each morning plus packed lunches, tea/coffee and evening meals.
Riding Holidays are available from November to March excluding the festive period and school holidays.
Here’s our Holiday Itinerary for your Adult Riding package to give you an idea of what to expect:
- Monday – Arrival
- Riders can check in from 2pm and dine in a choice of restaurants.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Enjoy a full Scottish breakfast
- Then head to the stables and spend the morning doing practical training around the yard
- Enjoy a packed lunch made by our chefs
- One hour of horse riding activities including lessons and hacks
- Afternoon practical session / Prepare and put your horse to bed
- Friday – Departure
- Breakfast from 7-10am – leave at your leisure after breakfast.